Mobile Health or mHealth apps combines healthcare with mobile technologies. These apps are used by both doctors and patients for various reasons like booking appointments, Realtime checking, easy payments and many more.
The mHealth app market will grow by 15% to reach $31 billion by 2020. mHealth Solutions Market is estimated to be worth $213.6 billion by 2025.
Reasons for big market of mHealth apps:
- Real-time sharing of data which reduces duplication and errors.
- Chronic diseases are increasing at rapid rate, as well as rise in the number of app users is responsible for the mHealth apps market rise.
- Fitness, live heart beat tracking,disease management, probability of diseases in future are some of the features that are included in mHealth apps.
- Physicians are increasingly recommending the use of mHealth apps to their patients, which is likely to increase the adoption rate of mHealth apps.
- Data analytics increase the quality of diagnostic and treatment.
- Technology-enabled care is revolutionizing the patient experience.
These are tech innovations influencing the healthcare industry nowadays.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Solutions
- Data Security and analysis
- Telemedicine Services
- Constant tracking and easy health updates
Detailed Process of Healthcare Mobile App Development
Step 1: Problem Identification
mHealth mobile app are successful only because of its practical use. Likewise, a general suggestion is to begin with a basic social insurance venture.
Step 2: Market Analysis
Analyzing the market and condition is yet a significant factor for the success of mHealth apps. The most significant viewpoint is meeting all the portable medicinal services guidelines in a nation you are focusing on.
Step 3: Start with MVP Healthcare App
The best way to deal with start any medicinal services venture is in any case, is a minimum viable product. MVP in human services application advancement is building a model with the most viable feature.
Step 4: Feedback analysis
The primary reason in MVP app development is to test the idea. With the outcomes at hands, you can add the vital usefulness to your MVP, maintain a strategic distance from mistakes on an enormous scale, or totally change your MVP idea.
Step 5: Security & Privacy
All the mHealth apps managing individual patient data need to meet HIPAA rules. The app ought to be forthright with the protection arrangement to be checked by purchasers. Likewise, the exact consideration ought to be paid to address work in regards to push warnings and informing inside the app.
Step 6: Widespread Distribution
Health apps that are exclusively for a particular gathering can be downloaded from a produced connection. In the event that a wide crowd is going to utilize an app inside a specific association, it bodes well to make a private enterprise app store.
Why Healthcare Apps Fail?
- Lack of app usability
- Absence of input from, and contribution of, clinicians
- Advancement without concrete app idea and reason
- Unremarkable comprehension of the healthcare condition
- Inability to utilize easy to understand content and language